- Avion Park Parking Garage
& Retail Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital Visitor/Employee Parking Garage
- The Vintage Lofts at West End
- University of Tampa West
Parking Garage Expansion
- University of South Florida
Crescent Hill Parking Facility
- Florida Gulf Coast University
Parking Garages 2, 3 and Student Housing Garage B
- St. Petersburg Baywalk Midcore Parking Garage
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Parking Garage Expansion
Parking structures are designed to serve as more than just a garage; they are also a major pedestrian link that must handle a great deal of foot traffic and vehicles.
Over the past three decades, Harvard Jolly has designed more than 30 parking facilities containing over 20,000 parking spaces and covering 7.5 million square feet.
Harvard Jolly's parking specializations include planning, design, and design criteria packages. We work closely with each client through every stage of the process in order to achieve a unique and appropriate solution for each parking facility. Our team is also adept in parking structure security, and is knowledgeable of all available features that ensure the safety of pedestrians and their vehicles.
Several of our parking structures have been recognized with various industry and design awards from distinguished organizations, including the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute and the International Parking Institute.